The objectives of the e-learning are for participants to:
- Discuss the role of EGRISS and its outputs in providing the statistical framework for compiling official statistics in response to the various data needs.
- Apply concepts, definitions, methodology, and main data sources for refugee statistics.
- Apply concepts, definitions, methodology, and main data sources for IDP statistics.
- Illustrate implementation issues, including data sharing, data confidentiality, data quality, and metadata.
- Appraise the importance of coordination of data on refugees and IDPs to facilitate policy development.
Once finalized, the link to the e-learning course will be available on this website.